View Single Post
Old 17-02-2013, 14:21   #28
yonmon
Senior Member+

Re: Weasley ??..........GONE !!!

[QUOTE=jaysay;1042535]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post
I take it your not really a fan of this chap, even so you maybe better of keeping to your word I'm saying nothing, always using the yard stick if you can't say anything nice about a person better to keep your gob shut
Without wanting to appear in any way pedantic Jaysay...if you examine the quote in my posting a little closer you will see that 'I'm saying nothing' are the last three words within the quote I used !!...MY rejoinder being 'Nuff said' !.....
I think that all in all I generally do say nice things about those I pinpoint on the Forum..... with exceptions !! ( One example I recall was the posting a scathing denouncement of Paul Ince's appalling behaviour towards Harwood Red and others at The Crown ).
However, if you can detect a measure of lack of respect for Graham Westley in my words, and this offends your understanding of the principals of fairness towards others then .......um !...well !!.
As to keeping my Gob ( A word long dismissed from my vocabulary!) shut......then, although my downhill journey into my dotage has curtailed my activities somewhat , I'm afraid I cannot in truth offer you any promises in that respect... Alfred.E. wouldn't like it !!......

Last edited by yonmon; 17-02-2013 at 14:24.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote