View Single Post
Old 19-02-2013, 18:46   #92
choirboy
Senior Member+

Re: Leam Richardson - the worst manager in Stanley's history?

I have to agree with ASfc62. We must get behind the team and the manager. We all know that we have not been able to develop a strong enough squad this season but I am absolutely 100% sure that all the players as well as the mangemant are doing their utmost to try and get the points that we need in order to survive this season! It has been discussed on other posts that we don't have the money or the "clout" or the appeal to attract good players to come to Accrington. This season has been a transition after Coley and Jimmy left last year and then the short tenure of Cooky. Leam is a young manager and he is trying his best to get the team playing with confidence. As supporters we need to look at it simply..... The role of supporter is like that in a marriage..."For better for worse, for richer for poorer" etc. Now times are rough but we shouldn't be arguing amongst ourseleves ... it is a recipe for more problems. As ASfc62 says, just get behind the team and shout and sing for them.... (sounding like a broken record from me these days!) Next Saturday is a great chance for us to show our true loyalty and support at home to Cheltenham. Let's all give it our best shot .....MANAGER, TEAM and SUPPORTERS showIng 100% solidarity in a great effort to get three points.
Come on you REDS!!!