View Single Post
Old 22-02-2013, 16:01   #50
Alvin the chipmunk

Re: I want to know ....

So because a manager earns less that entitles them to be inadequate?

For example Southport have one of the smallest budgets in the Conference and are also part time, yet Liam Watson manages to make them compete adequately enough.

I'm sure Peter Marsden and co would rather take the hit of Leam's compensation then miss out on the riches of the Football League, TV money, Carling Cup and automatic FA Cup proper qualification.

Money or no money one win in sixteen is poor going. Aldershot have cast their dice by replacing their manager and it would seem we've cast ours on Leam. Let's hope this board are good gamblers.....

It's not so much the run that's the problem....It's the manner of the performances. I don't care what level we play at as long as I can be proud that the men in red representing my home town have put a shift in.

When you see an obese James Beattie trotting about supported by players who cannot be bothered to put a tackle in it's demoralising.

Let's get physical....let's roll our sleeves up and make teams remember why the Crown used to be such a culture shock. It took 44 years to get back to the promised land and this crop are letting it go far too easily.