Thread: Torquay thread
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 18:35   #33
accybeme
Senior Member+

Re: Torquay thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraine View Post
Nothing wrong with Gray's movement! He makes Beattie look like a statue. I don't think we can carry our ex England striker through most games on the off chance he might find himself with a free shot at goal. It's not enough to justify a start IMO, and surely we would be better off giving Carver a chance to put himself about from the start, with James on the subs bench? As for Murph, if, as you say, he did what was asked of him he is obviously not being asked the right questions. I appreciate that he is a battler, but is it too much to ask for less wastefulness in possession from a midfielder?
(Agree with the Beattie comment)
Things are not going for Leam & the team,
On the pitch what looked like a foul in the box given as a free-kick on the outside of the box, then what looked to me like a perfectly good goal being ruled offside.
Off the pitch, an abysmal attendance of 1197 coming after the super result away to Dale,
as for Stanley’s performance not brilliant but workmanlike, I thought we contained their danger man Howe very well, more of a threat was their No. 15 Bodin who I thought had an excellent game,
accybeme is offline   Reply With Quote