Thread: Fake shops
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 19:37   #111
Guinness

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!
Re: Fake shops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Moss View Post
Perhaps my somewhat sporadic posting these days stems from an immediate distrust as soon as my party took control of the Council. Maybe you have time to come onto a forum that disbelieves everything you put in writing in public, I'm afraid I personally have better things to do with my time than argue with people who suddenly seem hell bent on getting me to prove that every last thing I say isn't some sort of lie. I don't ever recall saying that I know more than anyone else either, unless you have evidence that states otherwise?

Rishton gets no more money than anywhere else, I just shout louder about what we actually do get. You seem to know a lot about what we're using our Area Council money for, one might almost assume that you live here.

If that's the case then why are you so worried that your Councillor is actually doing what he said he would?
I'm sorry but you had one very minor spat with one member who was intent on flogging a particularly dead horse....it would have been easy enough to stop responding and move on to other discussions, instead of taking your ball home and drawing the curtains for six months.

Coming on here and arguing the toss when not in power is easy, staying around and fighting your corner when you are in power and therefore accountable is much more gutsy...

Regardless of where I live , I maintain the right to disagree and question what I consider to be trivial and/or pointless council spending of my hard earned wampum.