Thread: Fake shops
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 08:47   #116
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Fake shops

In general elections I have been known to spoil my paper or to not vote at all....and this isn't due to being lazy/apathetic....it is down to me not being able to choose a candidate, because although they may sport coats of a different colour(in relation to political ideology) they are all the same, they lie to us, cheat us and treat us, the electorate, with contempt.
In the main they think there are different rules for them, the elected ones, to us...the ones who elected them. Their contempt for us is palpable as is seen by the fiascos of the Huhne case and the Lord Rennard allegations.
National politics is rotten to the core and needs some desperate event to sort it out.
Those at the Palace of Westminster care nothing for the common man....or for the future of this country. The only thing they care about is saving their necks and having a nice fat nest egg to live high on the hog off.
(Yes....I know my cynical pills are wearing off....I'll just go and take another one, or maybe two for good measure)
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote