Old 12-03-2013, 21:19   #53
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Chris Huhne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Gordon...she didn't cut off her nose....she dobbed in a lying cheating husband.
She knew exactly what she was doing....they both cost each other money...but as they have pots of it I guess they reckoned they could afford it.
He will probably be back in politics before his prison mattress has gone cold and she will still have the capacity to earn money.
Yes of course...it takes two to do the horizontal tango.......some of those 'other women' do not have a husband.
As I said in my previous post...not all partnerships last, but when they come apart at the seams there should be a modicum of respect for what went before.....in this case it was a marriage of 23 years........ended by him and a phone call to tell her she had half an hour before the press descended on her doorstep.......this was a man who portrayed himself as a wholesome clean living family man for the benefit of his political career...nothing else!

You are right...no-one said it would be fair...exept in this case, at least they both got the same sentence.
I have to disagree yon also, Fer me it was not fair they got the same sentence, He should have got a longer un, Only reason he didn't is cos he plead guilty from the start of the trial,