View Single Post
Old 13-03-2013, 10:34   #20
Fourth official

Re: Coleman & Bell - SOS (Save Our Season)

Quote:
Originally Posted by football19 View Post
Noticed Jimmy Bell was at the game last night,and after our display,i think he will be getting his golf clubs out !!!.
On a serious note,Davo makes a lot of valid points,and most teams around the bottom have changed there manager,but for me,we simply cant afford to go down this route (financally).
John and Jimmy are by far more experienced in all levels and there style and desire were taylormade for a club like Acci,but in simple terms,if they were not prepared to work for 75% less than they were paid previously,it would be a none starter.
Thats the avenue the club has gone down,as revenue and income dictates this,and is the only way to run a club of this size.
I know for a fact,even a club like Fleetwood,pay there players,on average, more than four times what ours get,so its going to be hard to compete.
So unless someone finds a few hundred thousand lying around,we aint going to get a experienced manager,similar to the quality of players we can afford

Yes,they are paid more as being bank rolled by a chairman who tweeks the rules, but lets give as good as we get, work rate,passion,commitment,sweat etc.We are in a battle now and the players need to quickly realise that.