Thread: Players Wages
View Single Post
Old 14-03-2013, 21:32   #29
DAV007
Senior Member+

Re: Players Wages

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Which should be obvious to all but the mentally challenged, fer all the good Coley @ Jimmy did which was a magnificent effort given our circumstances, The wages they were on had a contributary factor to our near demise the other year, Cos those running the show turned a blind eye to cold hard reality. we have had to cut our cloth accordingly, like it or not. The only sensible thing to me,is to get behind Leam @ the boys.Not rocket science really.
Cashman,
I fully support Leam and all the players for the 90 minutes, but if the football and results are sub-standard such as Tuesday night, I have as much right as anyone to share my frustrations.

Peter Marsden's comments point towards the board supporting Leam despite the awful results; at the end of the season their decision may seem wise, lucky or foolish.
I for one more than anyone else, hope its the right decision.
I may not like supporting a manager who hasnt delivered, but I have not got much choice.

I really hope Leam proves me and many others wrong, I really do.

There would be no greater meal for me on the 27th April than humble pie.
I would even go as far as buying some of you a pint if we stay up.
And I hope it starts with 3 points vs Barnet.

It is Leam's time to shine, if he truelly believes he is football league manager, then he must begin to show it on Saturday.

Last edited by DAV007; 14-03-2013 at 21:34.
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote