Re: Ever dreamt of an alarm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
ya that can be a bit tricky SM
It's happened to me a few times!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Yes, I have Rob...quite a few times.
When I was nursing, and after a particularly hectic shift, where we were extremely busy.
I went to bed(I was on nights at the time) and dreamed I was working all the time I was asleep.......I dreamed that a patient was using the call buzzer incessantly......I had told her 'I'm coming', but the buzzing continued. I sat bolt upright in bed and shouted 'if you don't get your finger off that buzzer, I will disconnect it from the wall'...this shouting woke me up....... it was the clock going off to tell me it was time to get up.
I felt very tired and more than a bit daft.

Did anybody hear you?
I hate nights like that though-when you dream about work, you wake up feeling as if you've not had any sleep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
I have had that one a few times after drinking. The most memorable one was I was stood at the toilet and all that was emanating was that sound balloons make when you slowly let air out of em.....
That's pretty scary!
I often dream whilst still half awake as well. And sometimes it happens and I can't figure out if I've actually been actually asleep or not!
The other half snores when he's not asleep-which I think's quite funny. If he's just dropping to sleep he snores then we'll have a fully involved conversation then he'll snore again...