View Single Post
Old 21-03-2013, 08:53   #606
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Allegations about Jimmy Saville: covered up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
not sure if i posted at the begining but when the accusations first broke i thought it was 1 or 2 people trying to make a few quid by choosing someone who was dead and could not defend themselves against allegations

over the past 20 years there have been cases where people have had their carreers shattered by false acusations such as mathew kelly and that bloke who people guessed was supposed to have raped ulrika johnson so people cant be blamed for thinking this was just another horrible accusation especially when in the eyes of most of the public he was practically a saint and patron of many worthy charities..

its only as more evidence and more people came forward that it became pretty obvious the guy was pure evil.

just as when people cry rape when they havnt been raped the people who cry abuse when they havnt been abused cause dammage to genuine victims past ,present and future.

what i want to see is teh people who helped cover his crimes up and helped facilitate his crimes punished propperly.Its too late to punish saville but its not too late to punish his co-conspirators and accomplances
That was a very good post and too the point Accyman, even now there will be some people on the make thinking they can get a few quid out of it by making false claims. I actually think that anybody who is found to be making false claims for financial gain or to purposely ruin another persons reputation should have the book thrown at them, making false claims only puts off genuine cases from coming forward
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote