View Single Post
Old 21-03-2013, 22:32   #17
Sunflower49

Re: Ever dreamt of an alarm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Yes Sugarmouse, my husband was on nights as well, so I woke him up too.
He thought it was very funny.
You've reminded me of something my Sister told me, she'd once woken her husband up by sitting bolt upright in bed. Shortly after she did the same whilst shouting , 'I'm NOT standing in this queue any longer just for fish and chips!!!'..
He ignored her and went back to sleep. Five minutes later, same thing but he this time said 'Come on then, we'll go somewhere else'. She settled after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
you could say that!

I once thought I was awoken by a knock on the door. I was off work for the week and I was waiting for a package. I went downstairs and got to the door and knocked from the inside because I had left keys upstairs and said " just a sec " My friend/housemate was there when I turned around and he had just got up for work 10 mins previous. He was laughing too

Well. Finally the day has come for my "general medicine" appointment @ Nelson hospital. This time I never received a letter saying the appointment was cancelled....
Is it at the mental health ward
I'm only messing Rob, good luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
I sleep more than most people and enjoy dreaming.
When you have lucid dreams you can control what happens.

Some say that lucid dreams are the same as out of body experiences.
I am not convinced that is so, but do enjoy doing things in dreams that age and infirmity prevent me from doing when awake.
I have lucid dreams, too, I love them.
I began having them when I first trained myself to know if a dream was a dream. Whenever I had dreams that were unpleasant or frightening, I began telling myself that they were only a dream and would soon pass.. It took a while to control it though-sometimes the realisation woke me up , whether it was time to or not!