View Single Post
Old 22-03-2013, 10:37   #20
churchfcrules
Senior Member+

Re: Royal Oak, gonna be accyweb friendly

thinking about it there is a bit of a step going in, so it may be i need to get a little portable ramp made, just for john

Easter Sunday planning on a quiz like i say, so I'm hoping there will be an accyweb team entering?, then we will have "deal wi dazza", its like deal or no deal, only with 10 envelopes, im starting the jackpot at £100, and whatever tickets we sell on the night @£1 a ticket all go in the pot, then one lucky person has the chance of winning the lot, so approx £150 poss even more!

as you all know the pub trade is on its bum, so i appreciate anyone calling in for a nosey, even if your just coming in to say hello during the day, as i say you can have a free brew if you don't want beer, so that will rule Less n Mick out, but try your best and join me easter sunday for what i hope will be a "reet gud neet int pub", the more we get in the better the atmosphere the better the night the more people will wanna come back, so help out a fellow accywebber and show your support

as for the monthly meets, Im sure we can sort a tray of butties out if anyone fancies kicking it back off

ttfn, and thanks

join me on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/61983378@N07/
churchfcrules is offline   Reply With Quote