Thread: Frank Lovell
View Single Post
Old 23-03-2013, 23:08   #7
gpick24
Senior Member+

Re: Frank Lovell

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotti34 View Post
To all of you, many thanks for your interest re my query. Frank's age would be about 82 or 83 now (he was about 5 years or so older than this old bloke here). He was born and raised in Rishton but we have no idea of any possible address after that. His girlfriend at the time was called Millie - no idea of surname so not much to go on there, and no idea of whether she became his life partner. Both Frank and Keith (him indoors) worked at Harold Britcliffe's, Joiner and Funeral Director of Oswaldtwistle at the time - Frank was a journeyman, Keith an apprentice.
No worries if no-one knows of him though we do appreciate your efforts in this regard, just a bit of nostalgia creeping in - definite signs of old, old age.....
Hi Dottie, haven`t used the databasei have for a while and takes a bit of setting up, done what I can for tonight and will do a search locally tomorrow.
If I get a result, I`ll send it to you via pm, might give you somewhere to start but like I said previously it is a bit out of date (2004 i believe).
gpick24 is offline   Reply With Quote