View Single Post
Old 24-03-2013, 13:20   #6
DtheP47
I am Banned

Re: Cabbages & Kings #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
I like the Walrus and the Carpenter.......they are astute fellows....they get the oysters to walk with them, all the while entertaining thoughts of how good they are going to taste.
If you are alluding to the thread wandering properties of the forum...do your every day conversations not meander in this way?
Or are you trying to tell us that we all talk nonsense?
If you are alluding to the thread wandering...isn't there already a thread on this subject?
Roger that to all of those things Margaret.

Dave in Germany said it in maybe a more eloquent fashion on his gnomic World Maths Day post to gpick and I quote
" As you progress (should you choose to stay around) through the intrigues, clannishness & as some would have you believe "Cliquism" of the Accyweb halls of artifice & chicanery, you will note underlying currents & trends, those popular at court will thrive, while those on the periphery may either wither & die, or become enmeshed within the tricksyness of it all"

My post was meant to be thought provoking and aye mischievious but also stimulating
All human life is there, cabbages and all.

I could have posted one on waxed bread wrappers but that's been done before

Hey and shutting down that Wandering Off Thread thread was no bad thing, it was just getting plain silly
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote