Thread: The Tories
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 20:18   #2889
accyman
God Member

Re: The Tories

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
What yeh on about? I aint on about refusing, on about lads who worked yon fer years pre xmas, n one year a few years back were told sorry were starting Poles this year, Twas the only job these lads could get, i know one was me nephew.
soz mate i must have skipped apage i thought it wa sbeen hinted at people in the uk were lazy and thats why the poles and other immigrants find work so easy to find

mind you regarding express gifts one lad got fired for not looking interested in his work.He was sweeping up because it was quiet

i sort of got fired because when i asked for time off to attend my grandfathers funeral i was told if i attended the funeral i would be fired.Needless to say the arsehole fell on his arse but i dont recall what caused that to happen .I never went back

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 04-04-2013 at 20:24.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote