View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 08:13   #85
ianray

Re: The febrile york city thread !.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankMoody View Post
Great feeling when the goal went in especially for Murphy who'd been battered by Cresswell (elbow) and by their fans (verbally), and as we all know results are all that matter at this stage. How often have we played well and not got we deserved?!?!

For the record as its been discussed in this thread IMO Leam is hopeless, accommodating Beattie, who sadly now is also hopeless, his team selection are bizarre and substitutions are clueless. For those that didn't make the game don't take any notice of Leams 'we dominated the 2nd half' or the 'experts' on this forum who suggested we 'got a foothold in the game' in the 2nd half - we were dreadful from start to finish and got a lucky(also beautiful, uplifting and priceless) goal.

Think it will go to the wire but what a party it will be WHEN we stay up.

Ps hope the board look at the big picture and appoint an experienced manager whatever the outcome of the final 3 games
"IN LEAM I TRUST" At York on Saturday James Beattie had his best game. Just think back when LEAM took over look what players that snake COOK left . We did dominate the second half for gods sake they had over 4,000 fans screaming abuse at our team . We had HUNT and LINGANZI missing two key players . From now to the end of the season "GET BEHIND THE TEAM " LEAM IS STILL LEARNING GET BEHIND HIM IVE CRITICIZED HIM BEFORE NOW, I MADE MY POINT. ON STANLEY ON
ianray is offline   Reply With Quote