View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 07:20   #75
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Margaret Thatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post
Nowhere in so many words, but the tone of your posts suggests that is what you would like to see in this thread. I guess someone could always start another post for the I Hate Thatcher posts.
Not at all Sue.

My tone is one of compassion for a family that is grieving, whilst this bile fest goes on, not just on here but across the whole of the country...and by some people who are far too young to have even been alive when she was in politics. I have to come to the conclusion that this country is not only financially bankrupt, but morally bankrupt too.
The scenes of people celebrating anyones death are abhorrent to me - they are on a par with those of the muslim fanatics who did the same thing at Wooten Basset when our dead troops arrived home......they too had no compassion for the families who grieve....I was always told it was uncivilised and ill mannered to speak ill of the dead....that if you cannot say anything good, then hold your peace.
I celebrate my old fashioned, out moded ways.

I'm sorry if any of this offends the sensibilities of Accyweb members, because it seems like I am on my own here.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 09-04-2013 at 07:28.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote