View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 22:23   #62
Outback Ozzy
Senior Member+

Re: Morecambe match thread

Having had to sit in work all night nervously looking at the Beeb website, how happy I am to see that scoreline. I do not care if it was scrappy, all I care about are 3 points towards safety (I will not say safe yet until it is mathematically possible, however, the goal difference is coming down rapidly) and a clean sheet to boot. Well done the team and the management. Lets hope we can keep hold of Linganzi and others to form the basis of a decent team next season (I nclude Franny Jeffers and James Beattie in that because I believe they have much to offer). Waiting now for the results tomorrow, Torquay v Barnet especially. Cannot see York getting anything from Northampton and I believe Aldershot will be lucky to get anymore than 2 points from their next 2 games, but on the other hand, I cannot see Accy winnning in Bristol next week. It is still in the balance for me.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote