View Single Post
Old 18-04-2013, 19:02   #25
Sunflower49

Re: When is the 2nd Coming - Coming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
When they come a knocking it's quite simple you say,

"Oh hello are you the Morons or the other lot ? Never mind, the agency did tell you to bring old clothes & aprons didn't they, these sacrificial slaughters can get pretty messy & you wouldn't believe the problems we have trying to find virgins round here so we usually have to make do with one of the old dears from the home instead."

Funny they don't want to hang about.
Lol morons I like that one. My cousin is a Mormon. I was upset when he converted, if I'm honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Was n old Priest at St Josephs when i was in me teens n older (Father Rimmer) He told me this when i went fer wedding instruction, He said, i was talking to these Jehovas Witnesses this afternoon fer oer 1 hour, n after they had just left, a elderly woman approached me going nuts cos i was listening too em, I said listen i woulda talked fer even longer,if they hadn't give up, Whilst they were talking to me, They converted no-one. Cracked me up big time.
Good one-I might invite them in next time and just pretend to listen for a couple of hours whilst going about whatever I was doing before.