View Single Post
Old 30-04-2013, 17:54   #70
carpon
Full Member+

Re: Leam gong ?????...

Unbelievable ....to quote Cammy on Sky...

First I knew about this was when I went to get the "Bellylaugh" (L.E.T.) from the local newsagents when had my first break at work this morning. Quickly going straight to the back page to read the sports news to be greeted with what I thought was "lazy" journalism.....

"Richardson's Reds future in doubt" screamed the sub headline...

How wrong I was proved.

After watching his post match interview on the fishy last night, I really thought Leam was in it for the long haul. Apparently not.

I couldn't blame anyone for wanting to further their career. I can't really blame anyone who wants to provide a bit more financial security for his young ( & soon to be expanding ) family.

What I can't get head around is the fact that he's given up the relative security of the job he had here as No1, to the insecurity of being sidekick to somebody who's already got his doubters at Chesterfield. If they don't hit the ground running next season, I foresee "the snake" and his new sidekick getting p45's before Christmas.

Thanks for keeping us up Leam. Though I think you've made a big mistake joining the "slithering one" in the shadow of the crooked spire.

Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill.
carpon is offline   Reply With Quote