View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 00:13   #10
carpon
Full Member+

Re: Spot the difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonmon View Post
Thought that the general consensus was that Paul Cook is somekind of a reptile or other, and if, by joining his cause for whatever reason motivated this, Leam takes on a similar mantle then I'm sure that most folk would go along with that...without the need for in -depth analysis interspersed by the odd round of sniping ...
On the contrary Yonmon.

I'd never call Leam for what he did here. After all, Leam could have quite easily bailed out from Stanley when the snake slithered over to Chesterfield.

As I've said in another thread, I think the "serpent one" is very clever by appointing a very bright and astute young managerial talent as his assistant . He'll take the majority of credit for Leam's hard work and talent as a coach and it (in my opinion) will mask his own shortcomings.

I just hope for Leam's sake, if the Chesterfield Board or their fans get sick of Cook, Leam doesn't suffer. I'd have him back here in a heartbeat.

Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill.

Last edited by carpon; 01-05-2013 at 00:15.
carpon is offline   Reply With Quote