View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 09:58   #106
yonmon
Senior Member+

Re: Leam gong ?????...

Is this to be yet another thread sinking into a morass of 'I said - you said !' ??...
This morning, my Crystal Ball, when the mists had cleared, revealed a balmy Saturday afternoon in early Autumn 2013 at the Storefirst Stadium. I couldn't quite make out who the Man in the Dugout was but that didn't seem to matter one bit !. But there on The Clayton End were The Ultras out in force with Banners aloft and The Drumbeat as loud as in days of yore !..and I could even spot quite clearly several of the beloved 'Owd Farts' drooped over a supportive barrier !
.The Main Stand contained, as well as The Directors and their Guests ( All waiting for the half of Meat Pie
at the Interval !)..
  • the usual faces and F19 waiting to confuse any unsuspecting visiting fan with a tirade of Tactical Knowhow !...They were all there you know !.AND I suspect that this prediction won't be too far from the actual event, because although like me, whilst all fans would dearly love to see the Manager of their choice in the Dugout for the 2013/2014 Season, at the end of the day it won't matter one little bit who is there, for WE support our Club and the Team we just love to follow, watch, and admire !.
  • So Mes ami...in the words of someone else...
  • "
  • Don't force things, let life decide what happens. If it's meant to be, then it will be. Just wait and see.!"

Last edited by yonmon; 01-05-2013 at 10:06.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web