View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 10:21   #85
accyman
God Member

Re: Bill Roach latest 'star'to be arrested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
Nothing at all to do with innocent and friendly get real accyman. It's all about inapropriate acts, taking advantage by behaviour that denigrate, erode a persons self esteem and worth and if was out in the open would make most clear minded people feel uncomfortable.
sorry didnt i make it clear i wasnt saying this was anything to do with ken roach infact i thought it was pretty clear i was pondering how it would be handled if something that was acceptable in 1970 was done in 1970 and complained about as a crime in 2013

a bit like how you used to be able to smack a child to punish it in 1970 you get done for GBH in 2013.If i did what my mum did to me to my kids i would be in prison but back then it was acceptable punishment to hit a child with a slipper

another example is tha tthese days if you take a picture of your child in teh baby bath you can end up in trouble with teh police where as people of my generation see them as embarrassing pictures your mom shows your girlfriend

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 03-05-2013 at 10:25.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote