View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 13:29   #94
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Bill Roach latest 'star'to be arrested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpick24 View Post
Common sense says not, an example I read while looking this up was, imagine abortion to become illegal, would everyone who has had an abortion or taken part be prosecuted. Most, if not all of us has done something in the past that is now illegal, travelling in a car without wearing seatbelt is a good example.
Depends on who's common sense, using an emotive subject such as abortion is extreme, even the unfortunate women that 'miscarry' will in technical terms have aborted!

Then again something as simple as a seat belt, is not a good example, like everything in life, these things happen.

Smoking illegally, wearing or not wearing a seat belt or even 'legally removing a child from your own body' cannot be used as examples compared to removing another persons childhood even IF they are willing partners, (I do have a proviso in this, if the child for example became pregnant by the actions of a child of the same age, should they both be condemned by society? God, back then in puberty just about everyone wanted to...).
Less is offline   Reply With Quote