Thread: Asian Disaster
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2005, 18:51   #66
staggeringman
land of hope and glory

Re: Asian Disaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven
One thing i have to say is this kind of disaster is above all of us we can not start to comprehend the massive loss of life it turns into a figure which stops all connection that this is actual people with so many people dying and still the mahjour prospect of many more thousands if not tens and hundreds of thousands dying from poor disentry with the spread of malaria being a majour threat now. ON the news it is starting to show the aid getting threw to the first people but it doesnt and cant show all the others who are not in the news the many thousands that are left homeless, and dying just think of how many people you Know and then count how many this is and then comapre this with the massive amount that has died could you keep going if all your family, friends, loved ones and even enimies all died on you.

The only thing that we can do is to respect what these countries are going through many of them are heavily over populated and already lived in squaler

The majour problem with these disaster is that we all want to help we all want to save a life but that is very hard for us as we give our money to the charities but then we never see iot again we see the aid arriving on the news but nobody or not me thinks that it is my money what has bought that aid for them and this is the case. but just hopefully people will have it in thier harts to help the sufferers of this NATURAL disaster which could easily happen to us!!!
we have respected every country that has had a disaster,people talk about it then forget about it!life goes on.
staggeringman is offline   Reply With Quote