Old 18-05-2013, 14:41   #9
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Is Grooming a racist issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebtelford View Post
I would say it's a culture clash rather than a race thing. Muslim girls (& women) are kept on a tight rein whereas white girls are allowed a fair degree of freedom by their parents or are effectively let loose by family break-up and lax social care. Young Muslim men have the testosterone drive and opportunity (working as taxi drivers & in take-aways) to take advantage in criminal ways. It needs an all round effort by parents, social services, police, judiciary & Muslim community leaders to protect the girls, deter potential perpetrators & catch and punish the guilty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
That to me is where it will always fall Down, To many Muslim Leaders will NOT co-operate with British Law n Order.
I don't honestly think its a racist issue, its what i said in me earlier post that makes it seem that way to some people? Therefore rather than protect there community, they are doing more harm than good in my view.