View Single Post
Old 18-05-2013, 18:58   #84
accyman
God Member

Re: police speed checks m65

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpick24 View Post
Over a long distance, you will get there quicker. But over a short distance then maybe not.
I work up Shad Ind. Est. and on the way home I see this one guy who likes to put his foot down, overtaking everyone at every chance along blackburn road and through west end and everytime when I get to commercial lights he`s right there.
My brother used to live in Germany and I remember when visiting once he told me on a stretch of dual carriageway, that the lights were timed so that if you kept to the limit, the lights will be on green, if you speed you get to the lights sooner and they will be on red.
spot on if its town travel you wont gain anything but on the motorway and if conditions are right you can cut a lot of time off a journey.Hence why i dont see a problem with doing a little extra on a motorway if its clear and is most likely why a lot of traffic officers take the driving conditions and how busy a motorway is into concideration when deciding to give you a ticket or a warning

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote