View Single Post
Old 20-05-2013, 08:54   #112
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: police speed checks m65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Studio25 View Post
Try telling that to the guy who had to brake harder because his safety space was invaded by someone having fun.

Seriously - you're suggesting that the roads are there for entertainment?
Equally as bad as a speeding driver is the self righteous driver.

I ended up refusing to travel with a work colleague because he was a danger to all.
He would travel at 45 in the middle lane watching his mirrors, anyone he considered to be 'speeding' in the outside lane would be treated to a well timed (according to him) drift without indicating, towards that lane causing the other driver to brake hard and often have to swerve towards the lane we were in, as the poor victim was taking emergency action he would then drift in the opposite direction causing the driver to once again have to avoid him.

The nearer the unsuspecting driver came to a collision with say the middle barrier or another car the more this guy would smile and shout in a self satisfied voice, 'That'll teach him, no-one speeds past me if I can help it'.

No doubt he is still doing it and is still thinking of himself as a mobile traffic calmer, the rest of us just called him a stupid inconsiderate fool.

Last edited by Less; 20-05-2013 at 08:57.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote