View Single Post
Old 24-05-2013, 17:20   #77
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Attack on soldier in woolwich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
What does he mean 'his villages back home'.......if this is one of the men who committed this cold blooded atrocity......he was born at King's College Hospital....and raised here.

This killing was barbarism...and it was done to attract attention...which it duly did...so job done, for the terrorists.
Pictures of this event should have been banned.......I'm not saying that the incident should not be reported, but it should be done in a clinical fashion with little referral to those factions who carried out this murder...giving them publicity gives them notoriety...and also give other young radicalised muslim men the idea that it will be a good thing.

I wish that both of these men had been shot dead and buried in a grave containing pig entrails.
Although to be honest shooting is just too good for them...they should suffer the death of a thousand cuts.
My thoughts are with those who counted Lee Rigby as a friend, or a family member and of course his baby.

We should seriously make strong efforts to get rid of those who are plotting against this country.......all those who are on MI5's watched list should be put on a plane and shipped to Saudi..unless of course they can prove their innocence.
Saudi would welcome them, and they would be allowed to live under the Sharia law that they love so much.
I think your right Margaret, any photos and film should have been held back and the names of the two scumbags too, use national security as a reason, that way these two won't have the pleasure of sitting in a prison sell thinking they became notorious for this event, instead they'd be sat there cursing because nobody knew who had committed the offence
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote