View Single Post
Old 27-05-2013, 12:06   #14
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Rossendale Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Irene View Post
Hi Margaret, Thanks for your input, but that might be so,but you must have looked at other sites to know that. This is the only site i am a member of, and i have only just joined this one, and how was i to know that. If i had not seen the link from this site, maybe i would not have asked the question on here in the first place, but if i have offended anyone by doing so i apologize. After all, the reason i was going on there was because my thread concerned the Rossendale area.
I don't think you will have offended anyone Irene.......I think that most of us have broad shoulders.
Yes, I have looked at other websites...and belonged to a couple of others before I fell into Accyweb.

I would ask the question about the Rossendale area on here...you never know...you might get the answer you are looking for.

The internet is not such a good medium for getting nuances across.......and what might have seemed like a lecture was just Mick in his 'tougue in cheek mode'...he is a really helpful mod and I don't think he has a nasty bone in his body.
Now Irene....enjoy the site and I hope you get the answers you need.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote