View Single Post
Old 27-05-2013, 16:01   #148
accyman
God Member

Re: Attack on soldier in woolwich

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Whilst its good the Muslim Council speaks out, to say these savages are all "Low life scum" whist is the case in some instances, some of these savages have been to Uni/College etc n its not the case.

what this man has said is very good to hear but is it reflected in what we see in our own town alone?

its all well dressing up a muslim in western stlye clothing and pushing him out infront of a camera to say the things that we want to hear but my opinion that the majority of islam in the uk dosnt want to get along side by side with everyone else has not been altered.I say within the uk because other countries such as turkey and india have muslims that dont behave anything like muslims do in the uk.

besides to me he appeared and sounded to be indian muslim.I have internet friends on another forum who are indian muslim and tehir whole attitude is different to that of pakistani muslims.Maybe thats why they have nukes pointing at each other i dont know but there is a definate attitude difference towards western society as in india embraces it and pakistan not so much

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote