View Single Post
Old 28-05-2013, 07:56   #162
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Attack on soldier in woolwich

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
even dubai that nasty little place where they like to enforce sharia law is been more tolerant of western culture.Mainly because of the millions and millions of ££££ westerners bring through that place but that would just be cynical

having a reputation for been a very strict place to be i was surprised when a friend returned from dubai to learn that in certain places you can now order bacon and eat it without fear of arrest

they have to have a licence to serve bacon and it is american style bacon so not the best but its a start

mind you if your baby is conceived out of wedlock regardless or marital status at time of birth you can face prison which is why someone i know of who works out there flew home before the baby was born because the hospital would have reported her

but you can get bacon

go islam your nearly getting it right lol
Not in my book they aren't, they come to live here, okay practice your religious beliefs, but don't try to stuff them down everybody else's throats, if they don't like what they see here then there's always the M65 on the way to Manchester Airport, you have our permission to sod of home
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote