Thread: william hague
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 14:50   #48
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

william hague

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Its wrong when any soldier loses his life Less especially on the streets of our own capital city when they are out for a walk, unarmed. But why do we have armies, just for show, why are we members of NATO, if everything in the world were as easy as sitting in front of a computer wouldn't it be great, Britain isn't, for its size, a world power by sitting on its hands and leaving everything to others, we have the best military brains in the world, I don't know enough about Syria nor to I expect do other people, except what we see on the box or read in the Guardian etc. if that's your poison, So I'll leave the decisions to those elected to make them, who to be fare a hell of a sight more knowledge about the problem than the rest of use put together, but there is always the other answer isn't there, join the ranks who actually do won't to do something about it and get elected
Cutting through the above bull, you have no problem with politicians needlessly sending our soldiers to their deaths, because once you've put a cross in a box you don't need to think anymore.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote