View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 16:03   #1
accyman
God Member

blackburn and darwen group on facebook

if you are a member of the blackburn and darwen buy and sell group you may want to remove yourself from the group.Quite a few people have joined up and are trashing it with vile images and extreemly racist remarks.You could end up with some extreemly disturbing images on your facebook wall if its allowed to notify you etc.Someone claiming to be an admnin on there is also been just as abusive so i cant se eit getting sorted any time soon.

also i wouldnt reply to these idiots either because apparantly that can compramise your account so as tempting as it may be to say your bit it may be just safer to remove your self from teh group completely

just a heads up i doubt folk want their kids seeing aborted fetus's etc for example

absolute idiots

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web