View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 14:45   #13
accyman
God Member

Re: blackburn and darwen group on facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judith Addison View Post
I was caught out by this Facebook page at the weekend. I noticed in my Groups a heading "Blackburn and Darwen" so out of curiosity I clicked on. It immediately brought up all sorts of sick and vile images. Some people were saying how the site had been hacked and that they had reported it to OFCOM. I realised that by clicking onto the name of the Group I'd been made a member. I clicked onto the list of members and was horrified to see myself listed as "Judith Addison, Mayor of Hyndburn"!! Anyway, I googled "leave Facebook group" and found that I could leave it quite easily by clicking onto the "gear wheel" icon and choosing "leave group". I don't know why this site can't be closed down by moderators. Meanwhile, legitimate users of Facebook are being barred because they click on too many "likes" for one person (viewed as harrassment) or invite too many people to be Facebook friends (a well-known small business in Accrington has been banned several times for this). There doesn't seem to be any logic in all this!

facebook claim to have security methods but do very little about it

they allow 14 year olds to have accounts but dont give access to these accounts to parents or remove them upon prents requests.They allow rapists and pedophiles to use facebook depite saying they do not especially when proof is given.

facebook dont care who has an account as long as they are making money and wont lift a finger to remove sexual predators

occasionally they release a statement saying they are working on it but nothing is ever done

upset a footballer or celibrity though and thats a whole different matter

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote