Thread: E-Cigs
View Single Post
Old 20-06-2013, 14:16   #84
accyman
God Member

Re: E-Cigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Booth View Post
I'm sure flashy said hers were zero nicotine but she still stopped cigs( although she wasn't a heavy smoker). So in her case which bit is the medicine?

You've got me there, DinG-elaborate please. It's all this carbon monoxide in my blood, stops me thinking(or perhaps it's senility).

lol i did say some have no nicotine.I have a batch of strawberry with zero nicotine in and a seperate bach of tobbacco flavour with a tiny bit of nicotine

basically two things have happened here

1: nicorette have been kicking up a right fuss because they are loosing money hand over fist to e-cigs.Rather than compete they have pestered government and have also started visous lies that e-cigs are dangerous and you dont know whats in them via information they pass on to smoking cessation who promote the hell out of nicorette products

2: just as when diesil was half teh price of petrol government have seen that theres a lot of money been spent on a product and have decided to tax the hell out of it.People switched to diesil cars because fuel was cheaper and you got more miles to teh gallon.This was good because government wanted people to use less fossil fuels for this enviroment bull they were spewing but as soon as the public do as asked government punished them for it.

while i on this matter have you noticed that when all these so called energy saving things came out like those not so light light bulbs and companies made their electronics more energy friendly british gas and others bumped up the cost of electricity and gas ?

the public use less so british gas were taking a hit so charged double for what was been used just like whats happened with diesil

country run by crooks who devise ways of making each other money

soap box away for a bit lol

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 20-06-2013 at 14:20.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote