Thread: HBC at it again
View Single Post
Old 21-06-2013, 14:39   #182
accyman
God Member

Re: HBC at it again

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Ironic isn't it that Graham Jones has recently been harping on about rogue landlords and the council have implemented a landlord licencing scheme.

They are also the company who 'fix' the councils toilets. So far they have 'fixed' a leak in Peel St toilets five times. No doubt the council are paying the bill and nobody is asking questions.

Even John Wayne would have been proud to have been a cowboy of such stature

same leak 5 times ?

its the job that keeps on giving

i dont suppose anyone has entertained the idea of getting a plumber that can do it first time ?

as for slum landlord i cant see HH getting any bad rep because even though the council say they have nothing more to do with teh properties the last time i rented from HH threatening letters came on HBC paperwork and teh same collection team as council tax

when i move dinto teh propperty i had to play for my own plasterer to do teh ceiling in my living room because HH said it wa sperfectly acceptable to have plaster dropping on your head.After 2 years i had enough and the final breaking point was when HH refused to admitthere was a damp problem and all my carpets strated getting fungi and black mould rise up from the floor.Ruined my carpets and still denied a problem

funny thing is after i moved out they totally re did teh roof,replaced windows and put a new kitchen in

but there wasnt a problem

anyway i doubt jones will have owt to say while its a labour council

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 21-06-2013 at 14:44.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote