Thread: HBC at it again
View Single Post
Old 21-06-2013, 20:11   #187
accyman
God Member

Re: HBC at it again

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Just wondering here, I've lived in my current HH flat for over 20 years and I'm quite happy with it, if I've ever reported any problems they've been attended to within the time stipulated, the only problem I've had is when they messed about with locks on the outside doors, which was stupid to say the least, but apart from that I can't complain really

when HH took over any properties that were looked after were laft as is and any that were a complete dump and dangerous to live in got left as is also

its pure luck of teh draw if you get a good property its no thanks to HH but the previous tennant

when i was applying i pointed out tehre was a house available up ferngore but was told it was too good for someone like me.When i asked whatthat meant they said well your a single bloke yet gave me teh same sized propperty on rothwell avenue

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote