Thread: Ian Brady
View Single Post
Old 26-06-2013, 17:16   #21
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Ian Brady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
The people who invoke the EHCR frequently are those who do not recognise that, along with human righs, come human responsibilities.
And when the human rights of one person over-ride the human rights of those who have suffered at the hands of rapists, murderers, paedophiles and the like........it is an 'off the cuff' statement to make....born out of frustration.

Convicted criminals - those who have been subjected to the due process of the law...who have disregarded the human rights of others, should forfeit all entitlement to everything but the most basic human rights(those would be.....to housed, to be fed, and to be allowed to draw breath....and that would be it).

Ian Brady is 'grandstanding'...he believes himself to be superior to everyone else(just because you believe something doesn't make it a fact)....and what was that all about? When asked why he had murdered(and tortured) those five children...his answer was 'for the existential experience'...did he truly have to murder FIVE children to get this existential experience?

He is using terminology that he considers will bamboozle the man in the street.
He is a very sick excuse for a scrap of humanity....and in my opinion(for what it is worth) he should be allowed to starve himself to death(haven't we paid enough for his over-inflated ego over the years)....but I don't think he has the guts to do that.....it is just another controlling ploy.
Couldn't have put it better myself Margaret, his barrister in summing up has said his client is now sane after a deep depression in the 80s, his client has never been sane and I hope he hasn't pulled the wool over the judges eyes
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote