Thread: 3D movies
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 15:14   #11
accyman
God Member

Re: 3D movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpick24 View Post
Went to cinema last night and watched my first modern 3D movie ( world war z ), and while I thought it was a decent film and enjoyed the 3D experience, I thought the picture quality compared to a none 3D movie was disappointing. The fast moving parts of the film was blurry.

progetionist was probbably drunk iv never had issues with 3d movies at the cinema but im slective about what i pay to see it has to vbe good for me to tolerate the public while watchinga movie

depends also what method of 3d they use theres a cheap nasty rushed method which is used more frequently then theres the true 3d recording method that was used in avatar

true 3d recording is more expensive and time consuming so if a movie company thinks they can get away with it or teh movie isnt expected to be a huge blockbuster it gets teh cheap and nasty 3d process

got a 3d tv and some movies 3d are done better than others

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 01-07-2013 at 15:16.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote