View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 23:45   #5
accyman
God Member

Re: Wanted - Sky Plus box

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpick24 View Post
You would need a subscription to sky to use the sky+. There are alternatives to a sky box though if you already have the dish, doubt I could put them on this forum though.
lol have you seen those android boxes running xbmc some folk are trying to sell on facebook groups for £100

besides the fact you can get them on ebay for £50 that xbmc software is free to anyone and can run on almost any operating system or device inclusing your phone

one of them was advertising free sky sports but i got access to tehir source files "devil something or other" and they either didnt work or were jittery as hell

not sure about these ones that require a sattelite dish but from what iv seen theres still a subscription fee each year or every 6 months if i recall correctly

xbmc has been out for years its just someone has found a way of making money from a free application by dressing it up in a little box with a remote lol

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote