Thread: MPs Pay Rise
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 11:27   #122
accyman
God Member

Re: MPs Pay Rise

when i chose to be on the YTS i was aware the wages were £28.50 per week

the wage was a complete and utter joke for a weeks work or 4 days work and a day in college doing a work related course in the hope that a didnt get a crook of an employer abusing the system to get cheap labour and would indeed give me a job at teh end of 2 years

my point is i knew it was crap wages and teh risks which if after many years homing thier skills of crookery as local councilors Mps havnt learned how to figure out then its pretty much tehir own fault if they think they are hard done by.

please remember the vast majority of MPs have fine tuned their attributes such as backstabbing,lying,telling half truthes,fraud and decete for many years as local councilors and are more than aware of what is in store for them on the next level

notthat i think any of them are dishonest or owt lol

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote