Thread: MPs Pay Rise
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 22:19   #130
accyman
God Member

Re: MPs Pay Rise

i may be wrong about this but im pretty sure a british soldier pal of mine once told me that if a soldier is serving in lets say Iraq as an example he or she can not vote in elections which if true puts them beneath MPs and prisoners in our prisons( i really do hope tahts incorrect but pretty sure thats what i was told)

just popped in my head that after i saw soldiers knowing what to expect when joining up

if anyone joins the army and finds themselves surprised that they have found themselves in afghanistan or serving american interests then that person is pretty dim and probbably allocated the rank of gun fodder

the days of adverts showing the army to be a place where you go to learn ski-ing or sufing in the crystal blue waters of the medataranian are long gone its a pretty much a given your heading for a nutsack full of sand surrounded by people who wouldnt bat an eyelid at you getting beheaded.

my american buddy lost a leg after his truck went over a IED and america have looked after him extreemly well and given him a healthy pension that has secured his future

in the UK he would have been slung on incapacity,declared a scounger by his government then assesed by ATOS a french company that would say he didnt have a disability

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 04-07-2013 at 22:22.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote