Thread: C.a.t.c.h
View Single Post
Old 26-07-2013, 16:47   #37
accyreferee
Junior Member+

Re: C.a.t.c.h

Belief comes from within sir......I'm on here for one reason and one reason only, that is to see how many people share our campaigns objectives and are willng to commit time and effort into improving OUR Accrington. Attitudes, standards and aspiration need to change from everyone in the town including its residents before we will ever move forward, negativity is a self limiting prophecy. I will continue on my journey of self discovery and will contiue to enthuse myself with the belief in the objectives of the Campaign....improvement through engagement. Hopefully we can generate some enthusement about OUR town.
If you want to come along for the ride that's fantastic.....if not well "hey ho"
I will afford you your cynicism and mistrust, after all your entitled to your views as you've seen people like me "Come and Go"

Just one parting thought afore I go though..... What came first, the chicken or the egg ? (That should generate some stimulating and witty responses for the longevity of the thread and your continuing mirth ) ;-0

Many Thanks for time and your continued cynicism !

I hope I will win you over one day, until then......I will keep plugging away. Cheers and all the very best !

Mark Brown.
accyreferee is offline   Reply With Quote