View Single Post
Old 13-08-2013, 22:09   #6
accyman
God Member

Re: is this right ? "The Anti-Social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Bill

jesus i hate torys as much as the next bloke but come on it was tony blair who made protestsing an act of terrorism afte rhe got humiliated by teh petrol tank drivers when they slapped his bitch ass over fuel prices

thats why fuel is so high now because to re do thos eprotests is now an act of terrorism as is protesting with over a certain amoubnt of people

government may not flex the power as it would loose them popularity but take my word for it teh second they loked to be loosing control or face the anti terrorism laws would be used

thankyou labour the EX party of teh people

all teh torys are planing on doing is abusing us further which is how you expect torys to behave.What people didnt expect when electing New Labour was a party hell bent on war ,mass imigration and abuse of civil liberties or as teh case was stripping us of democracey as has been proven over the EU..

and breathe out .....

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 13-08-2013 at 22:12.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote