View Single Post
Old 22-08-2013, 20:01   #1
loweiy
Senior Member+

Scouts Family Fun day at Ossy mills 24th Aug

Hello all
Its our fantastic family fun day for all ages in the grounds of Ossy mills this Saturday (24th Aug) 10-4
https://www.facebook.com/events/3895...06721/?fref=ts
Its free to get into our event and we have tried to keep the prices reasonable for the paid attractions i.e £1 for the Archery £2 for the bouncy castle etc
we have fire making skills workshop, a have a go on a pole lathe, a portable high ropes course from Adventure activities Lancashire Portable High Ropes course units for sales/lease archery and camp fire cooking from Outdoor Elements - Team Building and Outdoor Activities Lancashire BBQ by the scouts , foraging workshops from North West Bushcraft - Home the guides will have face painting and a tombola there is a cake stall the seas cadets will conduct some knot classes, a live observation Bee Hive, a man v food chilli sausage challenge and Lancashire Wild life trust will be making bird,bug boxes and will have a virtual beach a bouncy castle ice cream BBC Radio Lancashire Live from the site and our lovely Mayor is coming along too!! I am sure I have missed something oh yes skunks and snakes from Welcome to Coopers Critters - Cooper's Critters
If you get the chance please come along and support us :-)