Thread: Joke Of The Day
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2005, 19:34   #928
lettie
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!
Re: Joke Of The Day

The hospital psychiatrist was having a family session with four mothers and their children. He told the mothers that they all had obsessions. which they were continuing through their children and he was here to help and offer advice.
To the first he told her she was obsessed with money and so much he noted that she had called her child Penny and was to book an appointment with the bank manager as soon as possible

To the second he talked about her obsession with eating and pointed out to her it went so far that she had even called her child Candy.He told her to go see the dietician

To the third mother he suggested that she join AA to help overcome her obsession with alcohol and calling her child Brandy might not have been the best idea.

At this point the fourth mother takes her child by the hand and whispers to him "come on Dick lets go home"

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote