View Single Post
Old 29-08-2013, 20:05   #10
Billy Casper

Re: Wanted Old Photographs

Perhaps I should explain.

The reason I am looking for old photographs is this,
I am a restorer of old and damaged photos . I am in the process of starting a web based business and just wanted some old photographs to practice on (and I was/am willing to reprint said restorations for free, but I am also well aware of the forum rules ie

Advertising & Spam
Advertising a website, product or service is not allowed unless permission has been given from the Forum Staff or in a specific forum with rules on posts that can be made.

Not wanting to break rules, I thought I would ask people to email myself and I could then explain why I wanted said photos.
"Please do bear Atarah's appeal in mind"
I actually pmed Atarah the same day to explain (was the only person to ask me in a civil way).

Retlaw this is the second time you have jumped on me for my postings, (you where so obnoxious last time the moderator deleted your posts), Have I done something to upset you ?. At what point did i say I would like these photos "handed to me on a plate"
Why call me a "clever burgger" ?
"Casper is not the first to think they can have owt they ask for" Thats a bit rude, why would you say I think I can have owt I ask for, do you know me ?.

I actually already own lots of old and interesting local photo,s (I have been collecting them for years) in fact you would probably find a lot of them interesting.

So there you have it, hope it all makes sense.