Old 07-09-2013, 08:03   #4891
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Today in pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
Good advice....Will take it into consideration

There is a photo I want to take..... I am stuck on this idea for a picture but do not know how to go about it. I want to stand in the middle of Accy Stanley(even though I don't like football and yet I wear a Stanley hat) and do a photosphere.
Just go down the club & have a chat with them, you may be surprised Rob. X years ago we came to Accy to have a look at the club & take some photos, it was closed season & ended up chatting to the groundsman, he then asked if we'd like to go inside the ground, he then took us in & gave us our very own personal tour, stands, onto the pitch, changing rooms etc, I could take as many pics as I liked from wherever, they couldn't have been more accommodating.

From that point on we've made the effort of visit Accy & were possible take in a game or two (at the same time having the dubious honour of meeting up with some of the denizens that frequent these pages! )